Monday, November 15, 2010

Update


Things have been stagnant and frustrating lately. I know it's supposed to be a long road for me and that it might not end, but my human impatience is getting the best of me. I had a cold and a sinus infection for 2 weeks and I wasn't able to get on the treadmill for that time. I am going to try and get back on this week if my heart rate will cooperate. Dan and Bella have also been sick and it makes things tough around the house. It's so great to have help and encouragement from our church family to get us through these rougher days.

I'm trying to stay positive and keep trusting in God's timing. So many great things have happened through all of this and other than my health, life hasn't been better. My honesty and humility are continuing to improve, and it's easier to let people help us.

Please keep praying for us: for my health, Dan's ability to take care of everything around the house, the kids to continue to thrive through this, and our faith in God and His ways.
I see the neurologist on Monday next week and then I see Dr. Leddy from the UB study the following Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment