Wednesday, January 22, 2014

1st LENS Treatment

I had my first LENS treatment today. I didn't have any expectations going into it. The doctor put the lead on each site that he mapped last week and gave it a short electromagnetic charge. Each site he asked if I noticed any change. I felt relaxation in my shoulders after the 4th site, and an overall relaxation in my body. The headache I had come in with did not go away and I didn't notice any other significant changes.

I have a different headache than I normally do now (2 hours later), but the relaxation in my shoulders is still present. All the sites are not normally done, so we probably just overdid it. He thinks that my sleep and my resting periods are when I could notice more of a difference. I go back for my second treatment on Friday morning.  

If you want to read more about LENS: http://www.neuropaths.com/index_files/LENS.htm

5 comments:

  1. UPDATE: The relaxation in my shoulders went away around 7:30 last night and the different headache lasted through this morning. I didn't sleep well, probably because the tightness in my muscles felt worse after having some relief. Hopefully Friday's treatment will be better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate-
    I'm Bella and I also suffer from the aftermath of a concussion. I just started a blog about it and would love if you checked it out. Thank you so much. http://bellasheadache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bella, I'm sorry you are going through this. Keep fighting and don't lose faith that you can get better. Good luck!
    -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. For more information on Nasolabial Folds Treatment Delhi, Visit skindelhi.com/botox.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alan,

      I have seen some people have success with botox treatments. Thanks for sharing.

      Kate

      Delete