Wednesday, December 9, 2009

links...

I just got interested and did a little online research. I'm going to pass along the links, but I'm not sure about them. I'll continue looking and maybe we can share what we find.

http://www.anxiety-and-depression-solutions.com/main/CAM.php

http://www.theclarocetstore.com/

http://www.tbirecoverycenter.org/frontallobe.htm

http://www.drugawareness.org/alternatives

I went through a little at a time, take your time to sift through. I don't know what you've tried, but I'd be interested to know.

I'm having more difficulty falling asleep and staying asleep lately. I'm also having more trouble with my daily fatigue. I think my meds are wearing off their effectiveness. I've also had a migraine for 3 days- aaarrrrrghghh!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kate,
    I hope you are doing well. I think of you from time to time and pray for you when I do. I pray that you are able to have clarity of thought . . .I struggled with have clarity and concentration for a long time and I empathize with you if you get frustrated with this because I know I did. I also pray that the numbness, tingling, and other odd sensations will subside and you will feel strong and healthy again.

    Get plenty of rest during this Christmas season when we usually try to do too much and get stressed out.

    Sounds like you may be from around Buffalo area . . .Bills fan? My sister lives near there in Hamburg. You are probably digging out from the big snow!

    God Bless You Kate,
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate,

    I'm sorry that you're having migraines and trouble sleeping again. I pray that you are feeling better soon.

    For me, the headaches are daily but they're not really migraines. It feels like my head has pressure and swelling inside. I'm taking B2, Magnesium, and Feverfew twice a day to prevent them but I guess it takes a couple months before it starts working. The headaches are very dull and it just feels like there is pressure building inside my brain. It feels like its behind both eyes.

    Also, sometimes I notice that my eyes tear up when eating sweets. It's really weird, I know! :) This started happening after the concussion.

    God bless!
    Don

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don and Marilyn,

    Thank you for your comments and prayer! I appreciate them so much! I'm going to continue to pray for you too.

    M- I do live in Niagara County- north of Buffalo. We missed a lot of the snow, but got a light dusting. Lucky me! My sister lives in Hamburg too and got buried like your sister.

    I'm definitely a Bills fan, but much more a Sabres fan and LOVE hockey!

    D- I'm sorry you are struggling to figure your headaches out. They can take all different forms and wear you down in different ways.

    My doc told me about complex migraines that can affect your body in different ways. Sometimes the pain in your head may not be so bad, but it can cause numbness and other symptoms. Check it out.

    <3 Kate

    ReplyDelete