Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Update 10-20-10 / Sobakawa Pillow

It's been a rough week, but I think I'm getting through it. I ended up with a migraine Sunday night, but I got my medicine in time. I relapsed with the nose stuff on Monday, and it got really bad. I had a migraine sneak up on me that evening and didn't get the medicine in time. It was one of the worst migraines of my life. I'm still recovering from it, but the relapse seems to be over for now.

It's frustrating to get so bad and just want this all to be over. It's not a picnic any day, but most days I can tolerate all the symptoms. When it gets to be like it did on Monday, I wonder how strong God thinks I am! I got through it though, and am here today, so I guess He knows me better than I know myself.

I'm trying to stay positive and keep taking it one day at a time. I see Dr. Leddy on Monday and we'll see what he has to say about the treadmill stuff. I wasn't able to get on Monday or yesterday, but I'm going to try today.

Thanks again for all your prayers and support. I don't know how I could get through this without such a loving family!

1 Cor. 10:13 No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.


On a different note: My husband bought me a Sobakawa Pillow last night. I was skeptical about it, because I've tried so many different things for my neck and nothing has been good. The pillow is AWESOME! I can't believe how good my neck felt when I woke up. It wasn't stiff, and I was able to sleep longer than I have been able to in a while.

If you are having trouble with headaches and neck pain, I would definitely recommend it! Here's the website. You can also buy them at Walgreens.

https://www.buythepillow.com/

10-27-10 Pillow Update:

After using the pillow for a few days, I am no longer satisfied with how it works (for my needs at least). I have found that it is firm at first, which is necessary to support my neck, but that I was waking up at several points in the night trying to regain that original firmness. It doesn't hold it's firm strength throughout the night, and my neck pain has increased as a result.

I've spent the last few days researching other pillows and can't seem to find anything that might work. I may try the Tempurpedic Classic, but I'm looking for a significant coupon somewhere to buy one. It's crazy to be spending all this money on pillows, just to find that they aren't working!

Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment