Monday, October 4, 2010

Update Monday

I haven't had a migraine since Monday, September 27! It's an amazing feeling to go a whole week without one! Please keep up the prayers for my migraines to stay away. I was able to get on the treadmill 7 days so far for 2 minutes! I'm so encouraged, but please don't stop praying.
Even if the migraines stay away and I'm still able to get on the treadmill consistently, Dr. Leddy believes that it could take 6 months to a year before I am able to have a recovery through this program (if at all). I have to try to make sure that I don't push the activity and focus all my energy on letting my brain heal and being able to get on the treadmill daily.
The withdrawal symptoms are getting better. This last relapse I had Friday-Sunday was the shortest one and was under control by this morning. Please pray that I won't continue to have these rough relapses of withdrawal symptoms. I'm falling asleep pretty well and only waking up once or twice during the night.
This spot of light in the recent darkness is shining so brightly for me. It's great to see some hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment