Saturday, September 12, 2009

G'Night

Off to bed now.... it's been an ok day. I'm not sure about the Nuvigil yet. I felt awake all day, but also kind of out of it. It was a weird feeling and I can't really describe it. We had a great dinner. My thoughtful husband picked up a rotisserie chicken and we had that with salad and veggies. It was exactly what I wanted. I had a craving to binge on junk food at about 8:00pm, but i was good and only had a chocolate chip cookie bar and a half bag of popcorn. I took an Amitriptyline for bedtime. I'm worried that I might not sleep tonight. I guess we'll see.

I think i might be a little obsessed with this blogging, but it's good to get out all my junk here and spare my family and friends from my whining!

Tomorrow it's just me and the kiddies. My father in law might take the kids to the park tomorrow to give me and them a break. Please!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment