Monday, September 14, 2009

Let's Go Buf-a-Lo

I'm impressed so far by the Bills 1st quarter, but along with so many other fans, I'm cautiously optimistic. It's been a while since we've had a winning team, but so far so good.

Dan is at his men's group bible study tonight- definitely an excuse for a bunch of men to get together and grunt at monday night football, but good nevertheless. I think they get more out of it than they realize. It's awesome for him to have that support from other guys, and while I'm sick like this especially- he needs it.

It's nice to have more quiet to myself tonight too. Usually this is the time when I really start to have trouble, and I can relax pretty easily now. Unfortunately, Time Warner Cable sucks! My DVR is broken and it looks like I'll lose all the shows I had already recorded. I'm bummed b/c that's what I do all day to veg out. It's stressful. Stress = bad for my symptoms.

Pretty good headache now, but I resisted the urge to take my Treximet all day. I definately did too much today, and am wiped out. I had a good talk with a good friend from church today who has MS. She gave me some great insight and encouragement. It's awesome to be developing this support group without having to leave the house. It's awesome to not have to leave the house!

It was tough on the kids today for me to not feel well. Dan doesn't come home on Mondays, b/c work is closer to his bible study and coming home would be a waste. When the kids came home, I took them on a nature hunt in our backyard for different kinds of leaves. We brought them inside and did crayon rubbings with them. It was fun (maybe more for me than them)! I think Joe enjoyed it more than Bella. He's got such a creative mind and it's really cool to watch.

After our craft time, I put together a dinner for them out of leftovers and made myself a salad with deli turkey and swiss cheese. I just put the kids down and didn't have any energy left for them. Quick prayer and g'night.

No Wii today!

Headache
fatigue
eyes are tired
little anxious

No comments:

Post a Comment