Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy Sunday

Good morning! I'm up way to early!

Went to bed around 10:30 last night, but had some trouble staying asleep. I woke up at 11:00 feeling like someone was squeezing my left arm right above my elbow. It was twitching intermittently, and didn't stop until around 1:30. I fell asleep feeling numbness in both my arms and legs. I woke up around 5 not feeling numbness or twitching or squeezing, but I couldn't get back to sleep. I had a stuffy nose and my mind wouldn't shut off.

So... here I am, watching DVR at 7am.

I think I'll try the Nuvigil again today and see how it works. I'm not sure if the sleeping will regulate or not- here's hoping!

Dan is at the base today, so no church for us. I hate to miss it, but i'm so proud that he's working so hard for our family and for our country. I'm so blessed to have every day and I will try to keep faith, hope, and love at all times. During the night, i was singing Tenth Avenue North's "By Your Side" to myself and it really comforted me. "my hands are holding you"

Love you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment