Sunday, September 13, 2009

Yikes

So, things went from bad to worse. Dan was cranky when he came home from the base. It sucks for him to have to give up a whole weekend every month and have to get up early and lose sleep. It sucks worse that he doesn't get a break from taking care of me! I really overdid it just now. My head is killing, my body is exhausted and hot. My muscles are all twitchy.

I appreciate him so much all the time, it makes it so difficult when he has a fit. I can't be mad at him, and I just pick up the slack. The kids both needed showers, so they don't go to school Monday smelly. It's really a basic fact to me. He doesn't seem to feel that way though. I said that I had learned to wait for what I want, but things like that I won't wait for. I did it myself. We don't have a tub, b/c our bathroom is under remodel, so they need to be washed in a shower. It's too tough for a 7 and 5 year old to do by themselves.

Wow! It feels so good to get that all off my chest- and thank goodness for spell check! I'm going to give Dan the rest of the night off and put the kids to bed in a little bit. He really is a great man and does so much most of the time. I guess he's allowed his tantrums just as I am. I really do understand when it happens. If the least of my worries is whining and sulking- I'm a lucky wife!

Headache
HOT!
twitchy
feeling weird and out of it
emotional
slight ringing in my ears

No comments:

Post a Comment